- 500g snapper, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 long red chilli, chopped
- 1 stalk of lemongrass chopped
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, chopped
- 1 tbs coriander, chopped
- 6 green beans, sliced
- 2-3 tbs coconut cream
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Form into 5 cm patties and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat 1-2 tbs peanut oil in a frypan over low-medium heat. Add fish cakes and cook for ~4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with coriander as a garnish and with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.