Quinoa, Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Poached Egg
1/3 cup white quinoa, cooked.
2 eggs (one for poaching)
Corn off 1 cob
1 zucchini grated
½ red onion, finely chopped
1-2 tbs milk, if needed
1 x 95g tin of tuna in spring water (optional)
50g low fat feta, crumbled
1 tbs chopped coriander
Salt and pepper
- Cook quinoa as per instructions on the packet. Allow to cool.
- Mix together all ingredients, except for 1 egg. If too dry add milk until mixture is sticky.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan and spoon tablespoons of fritter mixture into pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Heat water in saucepan until just boiling, swirl water and add cracked egg to poach. Allow to cook until yolk is as desired.
- To serve, put 2-3 fritters on a place, top with poached egg, sprinkle with chopped coriander or serve with rocket and natural yoghurt, if desired.